Existing clients, log straight in to the client portal here:
Welcome – It’s great to see you!
Looking for a quote or simply need some advice? Click the Start Now button to use our simple registration form to answer a few quick questions about the service(s) you need. We’ll be in touch with your answer shortly.
Your peace of mind lies in our secure client portal
As the sister business of Australia’s favourite online tax return business, Etax Accountants, Etax Local understand the importance a secure client portal plays in keeping client information safe, while still keeping it easily accessible for clients.
Etax Local Client Portal Features:
- Upload documents directly to your jobs, helping you keep organised
- Access multiple entities via one account
- Store documents for up to 10 years
- View and sign tax returns electronically
- Communicate directly with the accountant looking after your jobs via ‘my messages’ or live chat
- Track the progress of each job
Live Chat in the client portal
Got a question for your accountant or need to clarify whether you can claim an expense?
The client portal makes it easy to stay in touch on the go!
During AEST office hours, you can use Live Chat when you’re logged into the client portal.
- Simply open one of your tax jobs and click on the pop up chat window at the bottom right of the screen and type your question.
- One of our friendly accountants will quickly reply with whatever it is you need.
- When you’re done, your chat with our accountant will be saved as a message in the job it’s related to so you always have it on record, should you need to refer back to it later.
Simple, secure and convenient
Need to add a receipt for your deductions? Just take a photo and upload it to the client portal directly from your phone!
Keeping your information safe and secure
When you use the client portal, there’s no need to email sensitive information or personal details, such as your tax file number and financial records. This makes sure your important records remain private. A unique username and password is provided when you engage Etax Local.
Why should I use the client portal instead of email?
It’s important to make sure you know where your details are going, how they’re going to get where you’re sending them and how secure both the process and final destination are.
Fraud and identity theft have increased dramatically over the last decade and email accounts are increasingly more vulnerable. Unfortunately, it’s also become commonplace for us all to send valuable or private information via email without really thinking about the consequences of that information being intercepted. Time and time again we hear stories of security breaches reported by large email providers and we’d rather you didn’t need to risk the safety of your documents by needing to send them via email.
The secure client portal makes taking control of your accounting needs and tax returns far easier.
- No appointments necessary leaving you more time to concentrate on your business.
- No time restraints: access is 24 hours, 365 days a year. Review and sign your tax return while you sip your late night cocoa, if you like!
Get in touch with our head office today.
Call our team on: 1300 174 689
Alternatively, answer a few simple questions about the service(s) you need, using our registration/quote form, and one of our service specialists will get back to you as soon as possible:
Existing clients, login to client portal here: