A point of difference for Real Estate Brokers with extra revenue opportunity
As a Real Estate Broker, your clients rely on you to help them achieve their goals in property. The easier you can make that journey for them, the more confidence they will have to continue to grow their portfolios – and keep you behind the wheel when it comes to financing.
With this in mind, Etax Local have developed a Referral Membership option to help Brokers realise a point of difference, raise their service offering to clients and increase the efficiency of the services they provide. Plus earn 10% of the fees for their first job with Etax Local as a thanks for
How can a referral membership with a tax agent help you as a real estate broker?
As current tax records and other financial documentation are an essential part of applying for loans, there is often a need for clients to bring these up to date, prior to you putting in an application on their behalf. This can be a arduous task, often taking weeks to gather records from accountants and lodge overdue returns, which currently your clients need to organise independently.
As a Member of Etax Local this area can become a simple step, implemented by you and carried through by Etax Local in a timely manner – and with no need for clients to source a tax agent. Plus, you receive 10% of our fee for their first job as thanks for the referral!
Who are Etax Local?
As the sister business of Etax Accountants, established in 1998 and now Australia’s favourite online tax agent, Etax Local are an established tax agent with a large national network of accounting and bookkeeping Members who coordinate tax services for their clients through our National Support Office based in Brisbane. Tax work is coordinated for thousands of individual and business clients each year via our secure, cloud based Practice Manager, accessible to both Members and clients, 24 hours a day, 365 days a week.
- A referral membership is simple and signing up takes no longer than 15 minutes.
- There are no catches and no insurance or compliance issues to consider.
- No outlay or ongoing commitment to refer clients – ever.
So how does this work?
- Once you become a Referral Member you will be provided with login details. When a new or existing client needs our services you simply contact our Client Relationship team via our secure practice manager – or by phone.
- Our team will be contact the client directly, within 3 business hours, to discuss their needs, answer any queries and provide the client with a checklist of information and documents required to process and lodge their tax returns.
- Clients are then provided with unique login details, providing them access to the Etax Local Client Portal, where they can view their tax return, communicate via secure messages with the accountant looking after their job, securely enter outstanding personal details, upload documents directly and sign their tax return(s) electronically.
- As a Member you can view the process of the client’s tax return and gain access to the records you require as soon as they are available to complete the client’s loan application.
Benefits to your clients:
- No need for appointments; saving the client time and effort.
- Secure online system accessible 24/7 making tax returns, easy and secure.
- Our in-house accountants are some of the most experienced in the country with over three decades of experience in tax and accounting
- All tax returns are processed at our National Support Office in Brisbane. Never outsourced
- Each return is reviewed twice prior to lodgement with the ATO, to ensure accurate returns with the maximum tax refunds and minimal any fee payable
Give yourself and your team and a point of difference, make your services more efficient and give your clients more than the average real estate broker
Contact Etax Local today via the form below – or call our Client Relationship team on 1300 174 689 for a chat.